LUXURY CANCUN RESORT & SPA
The sophisticated readers of Condé Nast Traveler magazine named WannaGo Luxury Cancun Resort one of the Top Ten Resorts in Mexico. Travel industry publication TravelAge West also honored WannaGo Luxury Cancun Resort with its prestigious Wave Award, naming it Best All-Inclusive Resort, Mexico. Rave reviews plus Unlimited-Luxury® — both excellent indications that things are very special here.
Cancun is a friendly and bustling city voted as the #9 Best Destination in the Caribbean and Mexico for the TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Awards. Yet within our lush 7.1 oceanfront acres, you will be serenely tucked away. One reason is our one-of-a-kind location. Here at the most eastern tip of Mexico, you are surrounded on three sides by the beauty of the azure Caribbean Sea — the only resort in Cancun with this remarkable location.
From the moment we greet your arrival, you will be dazzled by your surroundings and service:
• Our amenity-filled Pyramid and Preferred Tower luxury rooms and suites set among elegantly manicured gardens
• A spectacular array of day and evening activities, adventures for every age and interest
• Swim with the Dolphins in our natural saltwater lagoon! Five international restaurants and five lounges serving gourmet fare and unlimited premium brand beverages
• 24-hour room and concierge services
• Supervised Explorer’s Club for kids, so everyone enjoys their own time in their own way
• Nearby excursion sites for golf, shopping, adventure and history
• A friendly, fastidious staff who will make you feel like the honored guest you are.
• Coming soon in 2013 - Unlimited Connectivity so you can stay in touch with friends and family at home
WannaGo Luxury Cancun Resort has been recognized with a 2011 Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor for high overall quality reviews from guests. TripAdvisor also awarded Cancun with 2011 Traveler's Choice Awards as the #20 "Best Beach in the World" and #10 "Best Beach in the Caribbean & Mexico", due to its golden beaches, perfect climate and Yucatan Peninsula views, making Cancun the premiere coastal destination in Mexico.
A most unique oasis of Unlimited-Luxury® — where everything is included — especially perfection.
Restaurants & Bars
Dining at this spectacular resort is everything you are hoping for, and more. Fresh, exquisitely prepared meals graciously served in four totally distinctive gourmet settings where reservations are never required. Dining options range from a swim-up bar to a nightly music lounge.
• World Café | Breakfast 7 a.m. – 11 a.m.; Lunch 12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.; Dinner 6 p.m. – 11 p.m
- Specializing in International cuisine, World Café has an exciting décor and offers an international menu in a casual atmosphere
- Includes an air-conditioned dining area with terrace is available
- Features different buffets each day - Monday: Seafood Buffet, Tuesday: Mexican Buffet, Wednesday: Italian Buffet, Thursday: Steak Buffet, Friday: Caribbean Buffet, Saturday: French Buffet and Sunday: International Buffet
• Oceana | Lunch 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.; Dinner 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Enjoy fresh fish and seafood prepared in a mesquite grill and beautiful seaside views at the Oceana Restaurant
- For that special occasion, enjoy a private and romantic dinner for two on our dock; additional charges apply and reservations must be made in advance
• Himitsu | 6 p.m. –11 p.m.
- Located on the beach, enjoy Pan-Asian specialties with a beautiful view of the lighthouse in Punta Cancun and the wonderful Caribbean Sea
• Seaside Grill | Lunch 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Dinner 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Located on the Caribbean Beach, the Seaside Grill offers tropical cocktails and snacks, as well as seafood specialties, in an informal beach terrace area
- Dinner is adults-only
• CoCo Café | 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Premium coffee and deli snacks in a casual and relaxed atmosphere
- Open daily for your convenience
• Paloma Bonita Lunch 12 p.m. – 4 p.m. (on Sundays); Dinner 6 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Offers sumptuous Mexican cuisine and live music in an authentic Mexican atmosphere
- Different regional ambiances based on architecture, crafts and folklore are recreated and divided into three areas:
1. La Cantina Jalisco is reminiscent of a traditional Mexican kitchen with coal “comales” and is decorated with various kitchen tools. Here, you can watch as tacos and snacks are prepared right in front of you. La Cantina also houses “el Tequilero”, our tequila bar featuring more than 100 kinds of tequila.
2. Salón Michoacán, located in the central part of the restaurant, creates an atmosphere of old world Mexico by combining vibrant colors with the intoxicating sounds of Latin -music.
3. Patio Oaxaca offers outside patio dinning in a romantic and peaceful setting. It is separated from the main area by archways that form four courtyards, each with a small fountain in the center.
Bars & Lounges
• Manatees Bar
• Swim-up bar
• Desires Music Lounge: Located outside of our main lobby, enjoy the night in a sports bar lounge ambience, serving international and national beverages; adults only (18 years of age and older)
• Barracuda Bar: This is the right place for tropical drinks and relaxation beneath the shade of our thatched roof, overlooking the Caribbean
• Rendezvous Bar: Enjoy live music and tropical breezes several evenings during the week at the Rendezvous Bar
• Sugar Reef: Beach Bar located on our main beach
Deluxe Rooms offer a spacious balcony with tropical, lagoon or garden view. First-floor Deluxe rooms feature a hammock on the balcony. Deluxe rooms are located between the 1st and 5th floors with some offering partial ocean views. These rooms measure 360 square feet/ 33 square meters and the maximum occupancy is two adults and two children or three adults and one child
All guest rooms and suites in the Pyramid Building offer the following amenities:
King size bed or two double beds
Spacious Bathroom with separate bathtub or shower
Bathrobe and slippers
Direct dial phone
Mini-bar refreshed daily with beer, soft drinks and bottled water
Electronic safe box
Alarm clock with MP3 player docking station
Air-conditioning with individual control
24-hour room service
Iron & Ironing board
Voltage: 16 volts
Twice-daily maid service
All guest rooms and suites are non-smoking
Details & Requirements of Participation
(Please Read Carefully)
This is a special promotional vacation package and all the following requirements must be meet, not exceptions. You will be attending a 90 minute VIP guided resort preview introducing you to the benefits of the resort vacation club. Is only one-time presentation with no obligation to buy. All guests must be met at the airport upon their arrival and first night in the travel destination must be at the UVC affiliate hotel.
Your accommodations will be at Luxurious Cancun Resort , and your 90 minute resort sales presentation will take at any of the Questro Group resorts.
» Participants must be between 35 & 65 years of age (age requirement will be based on the male) qualified guest cannot excced 65 and must be fluent in English or Spanish without the help of an interpreter.
» Participants must be gainfully employed full-time or retired and have a combined household income of at least $75,000 USD per year.
» Two forms of identification are required for check-in and the presentation: Valid driver's license, state issued ID card or Passport AND a valid major credit card that is accepted internationally (Visa, MasterCard or Discover). A check/debit card with Visa or MasterCard logo is NOT a major credit card and a Discover Card is also NOT accepted.
» Participants must be married or cohabitating and both partners must attend the sales presentation together (cohabitating couples MUST both have with them a valid driver's license with the same address). Same sex partners are accept it.
» This offer is ONLY available to residents of the following countries: United States & Canada (except the Province of Quebec)
» This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer or with another vacation ownership week on the same, similar or adjoining arrival and departure dates. Also, this is a one time offer, and is not available to guests who have vacationed with the same resort in the past.
» NOT AVAILABLE for group or friends or family vacationing with same arrival and departure dates. Extra rooms may be available for family and friends at a discounted rate, however, only up to one couple will receive the discounted package price.
» Participants are not qualified if they are staying at a timeshare resort, whether attending a presentation or not, immediately before or after participating in this promotional offer.
» No military personal, religious ministers or pastors
» Ethnic backgrounds such as Hindi or Muslims or Orthodox are subject to developer option to travel client
» Original origin such as India, Eastern European, Middle East, Russia and Chinese are subject to developer's option to travel client
» Participants are not eligible if they are travel agents, work for an airline or travel industry.
» In the event Dream Getaway USA Corp is informed by the hotel or resort developer that either your selected travel dates, accommodations, or presentation have become unavailable, Dream Getaway USA Corp reserves the right to offer substitute accommodations of equal or greater value, or alternative touring location if available.
All reservations are subject to hotel availability and confirmation. Please do not purchase airline tickets until you receive written confirmation of your travel dates. All sales are final. Vacation package is non-refundable; if offer cannot be used, client can change the date or destiny at different price.
Tours: We do not schedule tour times or set qualifications. No tours on the first day. The tours are normally conducted the day after arrival and you are committed to 90 minutes non-obligation to buy. We cannot guarantee tour time. Tour times will be assigned at time of guest check-in for the welcome center. Married and cohabiting couples MUST attend the property tour together and have matching photo ID's with identical address.
If you fail to complete your tour of the resort, fail to meet the qualifications or be truthful about your qualifying information, attempt group travel then your card will be charged accordingly.